JOB TITLE: Accounts Receivable Clerk (Collections)
Vitaly is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk (Collections). Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for accounting and clerical tasks related to the maintenance and processing of accounts receivable.
- At least 1 year of experience in general AR functions
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Bachelor of Commerce (or diploma), with emphasis in Accounting
- Knowledge of billing and collection procedures
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Must be able to work independently
- Utilizes computerized accounting software program (QuickBooks) and Microsoft Office to perform duties and responsibilities
- Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced, goal-oriented collections department
- Act as a liaison between sales representatives and the customer in resolving payment issues
- Provide customer service regarding collections issues
- Resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Run credit card charges
- Prepare necessary reports for all receivable related requests
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those that most closely match job specifications will be contacted. The deadline for receiving applications for this position is March 31 st , 2017.
Please send your resume for this immediate opening to: email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Jr. Art Director
Vitaly (www.vitalydesign.com) is a Toronto-based accessories, fashion and lifestyle brand that was founded in 2011. Today, we are sold in over 300 retailers around the world and have a growing team of dedicated and talented employees. Under the Vitaly umbrella is a second accessories brand, Clocks And Colours (www.clocksandcolours.com). You will work alongside our creative director and Art Director to create digital and print elements that elevate the visual identity of the two brands.MANDATORIES:
- Must be a Canadian citizen and live in Toronto, or be willing to relocate.
- Must be a recent graduate of a Canadian college or university program for graphic design, digital design, fine art, advertising or a related field.
- Must have a comprehensive portfolio that is presented on a website or in PDF format.
- Must have completed at least 3 months of internships at a design studio, ad agency, or retail/fashion brand.
- Must be highly skilled with the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom. Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS are an asset.
- Must have a good photographic eye and an understanding of visual branding through photography.
- Experience shooting video and editing short-format video content is an asset but not required.SKILLS NEEDED:
- Must be able to work independently but also have a collaborative nature
- Must be able to take direction, multi-task, and manage shifting priorities
- Must have incredible attention to detail
- Excellent graphic design and typography skills
- Excellent web design skills (web development is not necessary but is an asset)
- Must have a strong grasp on photography, photo editing, photo management and photo resizing
- Must have some experience with video editing software such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier.
- Strong writing skills are a very serious bonus.TASKS YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Revisions to website (Providing mockups to developers and overseeing development)
- Designing press materials surrounding major events (i.e. product launches, contests, pop up shops, sponsored events, collaboration announcements, etc.)
- Designing advertising materials (web banners, Facebook ads, magazine ads)
- Designing and sending out newsletters
- Updating blog posts and imagery on website
- Designing and updating product knowledge documents to be sent to retailers
- Assisting or shooting photo and video content
There should be ample opportunity to work on creative projects that go above and beyond what is outlined here. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can lend their skills to self-lead projects and help elevate the overall art direction of the two brands.
If you are interested in this position, please send a portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. For the sake of time, only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted. We’re looking very forward to seeing your work.