You may exchange a piece that is the wrong size for another of the same style. Purchaser agrees to cover the cost of shipping back to the warehouse. If your requested size is not in stock we will ship it at the earliest moment. Under no circumstances will refunds be issued. By purchasing from this site you agree to our Terms of Service and Return Policy.
Upon confirmation of payment your item will be processed for shipment within 2 business days. A tracking code will be issued to the email you registered with. Average North American shipping time is 3-5 business days. For international tracked shipments, expect a 12-21 Business day delivery time. Vitaly Design Ltd. will not be held responsible for lost goods if an incorrect shipping address is provided. Should your package not show up, or arrive damaged, please contact us at: email@example.com
Canada: $8 purchases: $0-100
Canada: Free purchases: $101+
United States: $8 purchases: $0-200
United States: Free purchases: $201+
International Tracked Bags + Shoes: $45
International Non Tracked: $10 purchases $0-300
International Non Tracked: Free purchases: $301+
***ANY CUSTOMS OR IMPORT DUTIES ARE CHARGED ONCE THE PARCEL REACHES ITS DESTINATION COUNTRY. THESE CHARGES MUST BE PAID BY THE RECIPIENT OF THE PARCEL. WE ARE IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR DUTIES YOU ARE CHARGED AS THEY ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF OUR CONTROL.
GENERAL INQUIRIES // EXCHANGES:
69 Wingold Ave
Warranty Term: Two years from the date of purchase.
This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, case, crystal). Parts other than the movement, case and crystal are not covered by this warranty. To have replacement covered under this warranty, please ensure the Online Warranty Form has been completed. Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue at hand. Finally, write “Watch Warranty Claim” in the subject of the e-mail.
Note that repair and/or replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake.
- Aesthetic changes that occur during normal wear-and- tear and aging (minor scratches, etc.) on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the colour on the wristband, subtle colour changes to the plating, etc.)
- If purchased from www.vitalydesign.com, the Online Warranty Form must be completed before making a claim.
- If purchased from a retail location, a store receipt with purchase date must be provided.
Battery replacements are not covered under warranty. If your battery needs to be replaced, take your watch to a jeweller. Do not attempt to remove the caseback yourself. Casebacks that have been damaged by improper removal will not be covered under warranty.
The case, dial, hands, crystal, watchband or other parts may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
This warranty specifies that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term, and shall not restrict any lawful right of the Customer.