PLEASE NOTE: IT'S ALWAYS BEST TO CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL JEWELER TO GET SIZED
If you have a printer
- Right-Click on the image above and select ‘Save Image As.’
- Print the image at 100% scale (ensure scaling is turned off).
- Measure the grey bottom section — it should be 3.5 inches from end to end.
- Cut out the sizing tool (the top section), and wrap the piece of paper around the desired finger.
- The number that aligns closest with the ‘Read Size Here’ line will be your size (Note: if you are in between two sizes, it is best to round up rather than down).
If you do not have a printer
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
Ring Sizing Chart
|Ring Size (US)||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|Ring Size (UK & AUS)||F||H||J½||L½||N½||P½||R½||T½||V½||X½||Z1|
|Ring Size (EUR)||44.2||46.8||49.3||51.9||54.4||57.0||59.5||62.1||64.6||67.2||69.7|
|Ring Size (East Asia)||4||7||9||11||14||16||18||20||23||25||27|
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”). Watch the below video and follow the steps to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.