Warranty Term: Two years from the date of purchase.
This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, case, crystal). Parts other than the movement, case and crystal are not covered by this warranty. To have replacement covered under this warranty, please ensure the Online Warranty Form
has been completed. Then contact email@example.com with your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue at hand. Finally, write “Watch Warranty Claim” in the subject of the e-mail.
Note that repair and/or replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake.
- Aesthetic changes that occur during normal wear-and- tear and aging (minor scratches, etc.) on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the colour on the wristband, subtle colour changes to the plating, etc.)
- If purchased from www.vitalydesign.com, the Online Warranty Form
must be completed before making a claim.
- If purchased from a retail location, a store receipt with purchase date must be provided.
Battery replacements are not covered under warranty. If your battery needs to be replaced, take your watch to a jeweller. Do not attempt to remove the caseback yourself. Casebacks that have been damaged by improper removal will not be covered under warranty.
The case, dial, hands, crystal, watchband or other parts may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
This warranty specifies that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term, and shall not restrict any lawful right of the Customer.